HOW TO FIND MY RING SIZE?
Use a ring that you own
1. Pick up a ring that already fits your finger well
2. Take your ruler and measure straight across the inside of the ring from edge to edge
3. Take the diameter measurement in millimeters.
4. Use our measurement-conversion chart to find your ring size.
Use String as a ring sizer
1. Cut a piece of string or thin strip of paper at least 10cm long.
2. Wrap it snugly around your finger at the base of the knuckle.
3. Using a pen or pencil, mark where the ends overlap.
4. Use Lay it flat and use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters.
5. Use our measurement-conversion chart to find your ring size.